Become a Sponsor
Sleep Out Saturday Sponsorship Opportunities
Sleep Out Saturday began in 2004 with the purpose of raising awareness about the issue of family homelessness in DuPage County and to raise money to support homeless families in the Bridge Communities' Transitional Housing Program.
Sleep Out Saturday provides the opportunity for businesses and corporations to partner with a high-profile, well-supported non-profit organization. Additionally, Sleep Out Saturday is a unique event in which sleepers experience what it would be like to be homeless.
Why Become a Sleep Out Saturday Sponsor?
Align your business with a high-profile, well-supported DuPage County charity
Position your business as a supporter of community issues to your internal, external and community audiences
Make your business known to Bridge Communities' constituent base of over 7,000 DuPage County households
To learn more about becoming a Sleep Out Saturday sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (630) 545-0610 ext. 19.
Download a Sleep Out Saturday sponsorship form and mail it to Chad Pedigo at Bridge Communities.
Sleep Out Saturday Sponsorship Levels
Benefits at all Sponsor Levels:
- Your business promoted on Bridge Communities website (up to 12 months of coverage = 100,000+ impressions)
- Your business promoted as sponsor in all Sleep Out Saturday email blasts from Bridge Communities
- Your business featured in social media “Thank You” posts with recommendation to patronize your business
- Your business featured as part of video presentation shown throughout rally and thanked verbally to the more than 900 participants annually involved
- Your logo displayed on pledge forms distributed to more than 1,000 participants
- Your logo displayed on Sleep Out Saturday event t-shirt distributed to more than 700 participants
- Your business featured at level of support in Bridge Communities Annual Report sent to 10,000+ households and viewed online at Bridge Communities website.
Bronze Sponsor: $1,000
In additional to incentives listed above, your business will receive:
- Your business featured in marketing campaign as a Bronze sponsor
- Your business listed in Bridge Communities newsletter (no logo), distributed by mail to 5,000+ Chicago area residents
Silver Sponsor: $2,500
In addition to General and Bronze incentives, your business will receive:
- Your business featured in marketing campaign as a Silver sponsor
- Your business listed in Bridge Communities newsletter (with logo), distributed by mail to 5,000+ Chicago area residents.
- Your logo featured on promotional DVD distributed to group leaders and shared on YouTube and social media
Gold Sponsor: $5,000
In addition to General, Bronze and Silver incentives, your business will receive:
- Your business featured in marketing campaign as a Gold sponsor
- Direct link to your business website included with your logo displayed on Bridge Communities website
- Your business logo included on marketing materials displayed at Sleep Out Saturday partner locations, including 70+ area churches and businesses for maximum impression opportunities.
- Your business included as sponsor in all Sleep Out Saturday press releases – sent to more than 50 media contacts.
Platinum Sponsor: $10,000
In addition to General, Bronze, Silver and Gold incentives, your business will receive:
- Your business featured in marketing campaign as a Platinum sponsor
- Option to include an informational video piece about your business on the Bridge Communities promo video
- Your logo included on 4’ X 6’ banner signage prominently displayed during the month of October at over 50 locations throughout DuPage County – most banners are located along prominent streets and intersections
- Your business mentioned as major event sponsor during radio and TV appearances/interviews as available
- Opportunity to address audience from stage to express support and appreciation at rally
- “Thank you” feature with logo included in Bridge Communities print newsletter
The Illinois Basic Economic Security Tables show that, for a family of 3 (adult, preschooler, school-age child) at least $72,420 is the needed annual salary in order to be economically secure in Illinois.