Become a Sponsor
Sleep Out Saturday Sponsorship Opportunities
Sleep Out Saturday began in 2004 with the purpose of raising awareness about the issue of family homelessness in DuPage County and to raise money to support homeless families in the Bridge Communities' Transitional Housing Program.
Sleep Out Saturday provides the opportunity for businesses and corporations to partner with a high-profile, well-supported non-profit organization. Additionally, Sleep Out Saturday is a unique event in which sleepers experience what it would be like to be homeless.
Why Become a Sleep Out Saturday Sponsor?
Align your business with a high-profile, well-supported DuPage County charity
Position your business as a supporter of community issues to your internal, external and community audiences
Make your business known to Bridge Communities' constituent base of over 7,000 DuPage County households
To learn more about becoming a Sleep Out Saturday sponsor, please email email@example.com or call (630) 545-0610 ext. 19.
Download a Sleep Out Saturday sponsorship form and mail it to Jennie Gates at Bridge Communities.
Sleep Out Saturday Sponsorship Levels
Benefits available for all Sponsor Levels:
- Business logo on Bridge Communities website (up to 12 months of coverage = 9,000 users)
- Listed in all Bridge Communities Sleep Out Saturday monthly e-newsletters
- Featured in power point presentation shown throughout the Rally, which is attended by more than 1,000 participants
- Business logo is shown on pledge form, which is distributed to more than 1,000
- Business logo is shown on Sleep Out Saturday event t-shirt, which is distributed to more than 700 participants
Bronze Sponsorship: $1,000 Investment
In addition to the above benefits, your business will receive:
- Featured in marketing campaign as Bronze sponsor
- Listed in Bridge Communities newsletter, which is distributed to 8,000 Chicago area businesses and households
Silver Sponsorship: $2,500 Investment
In addition to the General and Bronze benefits, your business will receive:
- Featured in marketing campaign as a Silver sponsor
- Business logo featured in all advertisements in major west suburban newspapers, which includes Sun Publications, Suburban Life Publications, Daily Herald and TribLocal
Gold Sponsorship: $5,000 Investment
In addition to the General, Bronze and Silver benefits, your business will receive:
- Featured in marketing campaign as a Gold sponsor
- Business logo on Bridge Communities website with direct link to your business website (up to 12 months link)
- Business logo on marketing materials displayed at Sleep Out Saturday partners, which includes nearly 70 area churches and businesses
- Listed in all Sleep Out Saturday press releases - sent to more than 40 media outlets
- Logo featured in all emails sent by Sleep Out Saturday event manager
Platinum Sponsorship: $10,000 Investment
In addition to the General, Bronze, Silver and Gold benefits, your business will receive:
- Featured in marketing campaign as a platinum sponsor
- Listed on 4 X 6 foot banner signage prominently displayed during the month of October at over 50 locations throughout DuPage County - most banners are located along prominent streets and intersections
- Highlighted in all news media interviews with radio and television news outlets
- Logo in Bridge Communities newsletter, which is distributed to 7,000 Chicago area households
In 2013, Bridge Communities received 1,983 calls from persons experiencing a housing crisis.